The absolute truth about vaginal dryness!
Quite often, we hear from women who are experiencing and wanting to know what causes vaginal dryness. Young and old, single and married and those having specific health issues.
Let me tell you that there is a great deal of misinformation out there as to "who needs to know what" about their lady parts down there.
Why are so few women talking about vaginal dryness symptoms you may ask?
Some are embarrassed, others feel it is just the way it is and that they have to deal with their vaginal dryness symptoms. Others are not aware of all the different treatment options. Unfortunately, the changes in the vagina are gradual so that symptoms remain unnoticed until there is pain or other serious symptoms such as incontinence.
Soooo... what's a woman to do about vaginal dryness symptoms?
Firstly. we need to change that paradigm about what is treatable.
We need to be educated on what is happening "down there" because there are so many things that can be naturally done to address and improve upon issues with vaginal dryness and other vaginal symptoms in al women, young and old.
While the biggest factor for many women is simply the natural decline of sex hormone levels as we age, there are other factors that can cause or worsen the symptoms of vaginal dryness as well:
- Being postpartum and breastfeeding
- Stress and anxiety
- Antihistamines, antidepressant's and anticholinergic medications
- irritants such as soaps, perfumes and bubble baths etc.
- Hormone disrupting practices - smoking/exposure to toxins - even personal care products
- Gut imbalances
- Insufficient arousal
All of these can impact vaginal dryness and irritation. So what's the good news?
There are many easy natural ways that can positively affect your vaginal health ( things you can do to address your declining and unbalanced hormone levels as well).
What really happens to your hormones?
As you age your sex hormones naturally decline. Progesterone starts to decline first as well as estrogen.
- About 75% of post menopausal women suffer from vaginal dryness
- Dryness, discomfort and a little leaking becomes the new normal
- Decreased desire, arousal and orgasms
- Increase in vaginal pH and decrease in healthy vaginal flora - more infections
- Diminished lubrications
- Things start to hurt down there during sex
- Reduction in the elasticity of the vagina
You may have a feeling of disconnectedness as your marriage or relationship doesn't have the intimacy you really crave. You may feel anxiety or reduced sense of self-confidence as you suffer from discomfort, irritation and other issues.
Even in women who aren't having sex, vaginal dryness can make you feel older than your years. it can be uncomfortable enough to make you stop doing things you once enjoyed - jogging, walking, cycling. Plus it is a signal that declining hormones are impacting you. You need to address the warning as soon as possible!
Relieving vaginal dryness symptoms naturally:
- V-steaming - using our Vblend. This works by using a gentle steam that carries dried organic herbs to the exterior tissues of the vagina. The warmth and moisture increases the circulation causing the vulva to open and expose the inner labia mucous membranes. These tissues are porous and absorbent, allowing the herbs and flowers to infuse their benefits. The result - a healthier, more relaxed and balanced connection to yourself and no more dryness!
- Glow Candy - the all natural V sweetener made from sugarcane. It helps significantly with the secretion of fluids during intimacy, increase the urge for intimacy and a whole lot more!
- Glow Gel - created using the cleanest ingredients, this lubricant is designed to keep your most intimate areas soft and smooth. While healing and soothing your skin. Water soluble organic lubricants can help minimise any discomfort during sex because of its smooth and silk feel, reducing the amount of friction during penetration. This, in turn, lessens your chances of pain, irritation and infection - making sex way more fun!
Try out our all natural ways to cure vaginal dryness as well as regulate your hormones to feel amazing and confident in every way.